Hello, Failed Dieters! The New Year is fast approaching, and January is a great month for another 31-day water drinking challenge! It’s time to stop dieting and start making healthy choices, and one of the healthiest things you can do is to drink more water!
Will you take the 31-day water drinking challenge with us? Subscribe to our email updates, and all subscribers who participate in the 31-day water drinking challenge will be entered into a drawing at the end of the month to win a prize!
Take the 31-Day Water Drinking Challenge!
- Drink at least 64 oz of water a day, but strive for half your body weight in oz. Don’t OD on water! That would be stupid.
- Famous can flavor with fruit, veggies like cucumbers, herbs like mint or rosemary, spices like cinnamon, or stevia flavor drops.
- You can still drink coffee or other drinks if they don’t have sugar in them, but try to sub water for all sodas and teas!
- You must keep up with your own water intake, so it runs on the honor system. If you cheat, you’re only cheating yourself.
- I encourage you, lovely reader, to take this challenge with me! We can report on any changes we see within the 31 days.
Are you interested in participating in a 31-day water drinking challenge? What do you like to do to drink more water? Come one, tell all in the comments section below!
If you liked this post, you will love these posts!
Water Bottles 27oz infuser water bottle to review. Infuser Water Bottles was one of our kind sponsors in the Aquatober water-drinking challenge last October. I quickly learned that not everyone loves to drink plain water, so being able to infuse your water with different fruits is a great way to stop drinking soda and sugary drinks. It also makes your water taste better! But how does this water bottle hold up against the many, many other water bottles I have tried? Moscow Mule is a drink that originated in the 1940s made of ginger beer, vodka, and lime juice, served in a copper mug. These cocktails became really popular in the 50s but seem to have made a resurgence. Copper mugs aren’t just for cocktails, however! Drinking water from a copper mug might have healthy benefits as well. Water that has been in a copper vessel for at least 8 hours is said to have many health benefits, including digestive properties, , and anti-aging. I’ll let you know if I suddenly look 22 again. Mainly, drinking from a copper mug keeps your drink ridiculously cold and tasty and looks extremely stylish doing it!
Pin this Image:
dieting and start making healthy choices, and one of the healthiest things you can do is to drink more water! Will you take the 31-day water drinking challenge with us? Subscribe to our email updates, and all subscribers who participate in the 31-day water drinking challenge will be entered into a drawing at the end of the month to win a prize!