✓ 3/4 large head cauliflower (or two cups riced)
✓ 2 large eggs ✓ 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
✓ 1/2 medium lime, juiced and zested
✓ Salt to taste
✓ Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F., and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Grate the cauliflower in a food mill. Make a couscous-like consistency. You will add 2 cups of grated cauliflower.
3. Microwave the cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes. Then position the cauliflower on a strainer and push them with hand. Take out the additional water from the grated cauliflower.
4. In a blending bowl, beat the eggs. Include cauliflower and all the other components. Mix perfectly. Needing 5 to 6 tortilla.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn each tortilla and bake for extra 5 to 7 minutes. Let them cool.
6. Heat a frying pan on medium flame. Location a baked tortilla in the pan and brown for 2 to 3 minutes. Do the very same with other tortillas.
7. Garnish as you like