Almond flour tortilla
✓ 11/4 cup almond flour
✓ 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
✓ 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
✓ 1 pinch sea salt
✓ 2 large eggs
✓ 3 tablespoons lukewarm water
✓ Oil for frying the tortillas
1. Blend the dry active ingredients of keto tortilla dough. Include the almond flour, psyllium husk
powder, gelatin powder, and sea salt in a food processor. Process till they blend nicely.
2. Include the eggs and water. Process till the dough retreats from the sides and types a.
3. Cut the dough into 6 areas.
4. Forming the tortillas. Roll each area into a ball and flatten the tortillas into a 1/8-inch.
thick circle with a rolling pin.
5. Prepare the keto tortillas. Heat a gently oiled pan over medium heat and prepare the tortilla for.
about 1 to 2 minutes per side, up until golden.
Spicy cauliflower rice
✓ 1 cauliflower medium size
✓ 3 tablespoon butter
✓ 2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
✓ 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
✓ 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
✓ Salt to taste
✓ 1 teaspoon pepper
✓ 2 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Grate the cauliflower in rice size. You can utilize a food processor for this function.
2. Take a heavy and broad fry pan. Heat the butter. Include sliced onion, ginger, and garlic.
Sauté them for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Now include the grated cauliflower in addition to salt, and pepper. Attempt to spread out the cauliflower
uniformly on the fry pan. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. You need to put the flame at the most affordable.
And you need to stir in every 2 minutes. Include sesame oil at the end of the cooking.
4. When you feel the cauliflower rice is prepared in the ideal consistency, you can turn of the
heat. Serve hot.