Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies, being in a keto diet can be tricky especially if you suddenly crave some cookies. But don’t worry, you can still have a tasty treat that you can make even if you are in a low carb diet. The almond flour peanut butter cookies can solve these cravings that you have.
All you need to make it are six natural ingredients and you are on your way into munching this healthy but tasty treat. Since this recipe doesn’t contain regular flour and sugar, it will be ideal for people who are into the ketogenic diet. It’s gluten-free, sugar-free, and keto friendly.
Half cup of peanut butter
Almond flour about 1/3 cup
Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
Honey about 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract 1/2 teaspoon
Egg whole or just the egg white
Steps How to Make It:
1. Same as regular baking, you have to pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Get a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients.
3. Start to make cookie balls from the dough and place them in a cookie spreadsheet with parchment paper.
4. Flatten each cookie dough ball to make it look like a cookie.
5. Use fork so that you can make a crisscross pattern on each.
6. Place it inside the oven and bake from seven to nine minutes.
7. Leave it for another five to ten minutes in the cookie sheet to let it cool down before removing.
Tips on Making this Almond Flour Peanut Butter Cookies
Use parchment paper whenever you are baking cookies. It will be easier for you to remove them
without breaking into crumbles. Pat down the cookie dough gently before pressing the fork to make a crisscross pattern to it. This will help to get perfect edges for our cookies.
Get a glass of cold water and dip your fork before pressing it on top of the cookie dough. It will avoid
sticking to the dough and you can easily make your crisscross pattern without the fork getting stuck in
Be patient and let the cookies cool down first before removing them from the cookie spreadsheet. If
you tried taking them prematurely, your cookie will fall apart.
Keto Birthday Cake
Watching your carbs to be at the lowest level as possible can be hard especially when your birthday is
coming up. Everybody knows that this occasion cannot be complete without a birthday cake.
But if you are into a keto diet, you also know that having the regular cake can get you out of ketosis and you will have to
start all over again. Or maybe not since you can always go ahead and make your keto birthday cake instead.
It’s a low-carb cake so you don’t have to throw away your keto diet when this special occasion arrives.
6 Eggs Large
Whole milk about 1/4 cup
Melted unsalted butter about 6 tablespoons
Vanilla extract 2 tablespoons
Sugar around 3/4 cup
Almond flour about 2 1/4 cups
Diamond Crystal kosher salt 1/ teaspoon
Baking powder about 2 teaspoons
Unsweetened cocoa powder about 1/2 cup
Unsalted butter a cup will do
Heavy cream about 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
Sugar about a cup
Steps How to Make It:
1. In a large bowl, start whisking the eggs, milk, butter, and sugar.
2. Put the almond flour and whisk until it’s smooth. Add some salt and the baking powder.
3. Get two cake pans and divide the cake batter equally to make it of the same size.
4. Place both in the oven and allow it to bake completely.
5. Once the cake is complete, let it cool and make the frosting.
6. In a medium-sized bowl, mix the unsalted butter, heavy cream, cocoa powder, vanilla, and sugar. Mix it
with a handheld mixer until fluffy.
7. Assemble the cake by putting the chocolate frosting at the top of the first layer.
8. Put the second cake layer and spread the rest of the chocolate frosting.
9. Once your done frosting, you can already slice the cake and serve.
If you’re not planning to serve the cake just yet, you can cover and put it in the fridge first. just make
sure to take it out at least two hours before you serve your keto birthday cake.